Pages

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Wonderful article on infertility

I've been browsing a very interesting site tonight and came across an article on fertility. This is definitely worth a read if you are having trouble conceiving! In fact it brought tears to my eyes, as it always does, to think that the solutions could potentially be so simple, in comparison to the four years I spent in the "baby factory" of conventional and unpleasant infertility treatment.

I was really interested to read his comments about Zinc in the article.

After I had our first son and then went through the detox program (I blogged about this last week when telling my story), I discovered through my naturopath that I was very deficient in Zinc. Now that I know what to look for, I can read the signs myself and "top up" my Zinc when I need to. I've been meaning to blog about Zinc for a while and I will do it, soon, I promise!

But the reason this interested me is that I believe our totally natural (and unplanned!) conception second time around, after I turned 40, was because of three things:
1. detoxing our home by switching to safe products
2. addressing nutritional deficiencies in my body
3. a prostate health product that I put my husband on after hearing about its benefits at a product seminar

Intrigued, I have just checked the ingredients of the product I put my husband on and guess what - it contains Zinc!

So enjoy reading this article on fertility and consult your naturopath about whether this might work for you. The bit that brought tears to my eyes? "Its a wonderful feeling, by the way, to help them bring a soul to earth".

Holding my babies have been the most precious moments of my life. If I can help one person experience that joy by putting them in touch with this information, then life has been worth the living. If this works for you, then I'd love to hear from you!

If you want to follow the exact steps we took, I would be very happy to show you or send you information about the products we used (which were very affordable in comparison to conventional infertility treatment!).

Be well. Deidre.

No comments:

d