Pages

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Minerals make a huge difference

I decided to join a local Gym this week. Although I am fascinated by health and wellness in general, being physically active in a formal sense is not something I've done regularly since my mid 20's. So I decided it was about time to take notice of all the commentary about the importance of exercise and do something about it in my own life.

I have engaged in some fairly demanding activities this week, including a "step" class for the first time and I have really expected to be "sore". But to my amazement and delight, I have almost no muscle soreness. I put this down to the excellent nutritional supplements and particularly the minerals that I take. I have also found in several instances over the past couple of years that my recovery from minor injuries has been much quicker than I would have expected. Another example springs to mind when I had a particularly hard deep tissue massage. Ten years ago I would have been sore for days, but my body barely reacted.

This is great! At the end of my first week I am quite excited to think I can go to the gym and work out quite hard and not have to put up with much soreness as a result, something which used to put me off of going.

I have so many things to blog about that have come to my attention this week, but I had to share this one with you.

Be well!

Deidre

No comments:

d