Pages

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Help for everyone!

A conversation last Friday with a highly respected colleague reminded me that the information I have to share should never be placed within limits. It is available to everyone! I often say that I want to help women and working women feel better but this recent encounter made me realize that my male colleagues need just as much help - sometimes they may need it more, because women are used to "nurturing" and men often don't have time to look into their options!

So I am changing my blog profile because I don't ever want someone to feel this information isn't just as relevant for them.

A dear business friend brought this home when he said to me yesterday "if you can fog a mirror, you need this information!".

So always feel free to contact me about any information on this blog. I'll look forward to helping you as much as I can.

Please, be well!

Deidre.

No comments:

d