Pages

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Phillip Day video testimonials

I spent 4 hours yesterday glued to my seat listening to Phillip Day speak at the Brisbane Mercure hotel. Fabulous speaker, fabulous information! I couldn't wait to get home and try some of the things he suggested myself.

Phillip is a health reporter and researcher with 20 years experience investigating. He heads up a publishing and research organization called Credence and tours the world educating every day people on how to dramatically improve their health with simple changes, simple solutions. His research is thorough, enlightening and life changing.

On Friday I found this link to some video testimonials by Australians, who have had remarkable healing in their lives as a result of going to a Phillip Day seminar - listen to them for yourselves:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2257361582609712661#

Do you reckon his information is worth hearing? Absolutely!

Be well,
Deidre.

No comments:

d