Pages

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Why I don't use product names on the blog

I never mention specific product names on blog posts for a few good reasons. 1: my main intention of the Health Highway is to educate people about their toxic footprint and proven prevention solutions to major health problems facing today's society. People who are interested in the issues can contact me and we can develop a client relationship off-line.
2: My customer relationships are very important and I want to develop an individual health plan that suits you. I'm into "me marketing" not "mass marketing". That requires individual dialog and mutual trust, best done one on one. I prefer to work with you, as you. Will you join me in making a healthier future?
Fast track your success with the Health Highway - we're going places and this will work for you.

No comments:

d