Pages

Thursday, February 7, 2008

The Personal Touch

I received an email today from the Life Coaching Institute in their Coaching Inspirations issue 71 where they spoke about the importance of customer relationships. They quote Jay Abraham from Getting All You Can Out of All You've Got:
One of the biggest mistakes, probably the biggest mistake people make in any business is that they fall in love with the wrong things. They fall in love with their product, service or company. You should believe passionately in your product, service or company. But you should fall in love with your clients.


In most of my blog posts I encourage you to contact me offline so that we can work together on your own health management plan. I already love my products, service and company. But the Health Highway is a lonely road if I can't connect with your goals and solve your problems. What can I give, and what service can I render to you today?

No comments:

d