Pages

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Wonderful news!

It has been a few months since my last post but there have been a good reason. Hopefully I am now fully back in action and ready to give you more life-saving information through the Health Highway! The wonderful news is that I am unexpectedly but delightfully pregnant. Many readers know that we had nearly 4 years of infertility treatment to have our son and it was only after he was born that someone showed me information about the effect of many harmful ingredients in everyday products which have a negative impact on human fertility. This information had a powerful impact on me and I have not bought a mainstream supermarket personal care product since that day.

Two years later, at 40 years old, I have conceived a child naturally. We had thought we would only ever have one child as neither of us wanted to go back for more medical intervention. What a blessing for us!

I will be 18 weeks pregnant this week and all is going well. The only down-side to the whole experience has been morning sickness, which has put me out of action and is the reason for the lack of blogging. But the morning sickness is gradually improving. My wonderful naturopath is continuing to work with me in ensuring I have the best of health otherwise. And it is a small price to pay for such an amazing gift.

Stay tuned - the Health Highway will be chock full of great information on maximising your health and wellbeing of those you love. If we can help you with anything specific please don't hesitate to get in touch.

No comments:

d